Friday, January 10, 2014

This past week has been strange. While I was excited to get back into the academic routine, my emotions have been a mixture of anxiety and depression; that BabyGirl has been sick this week hasn't made the week easier. I've come to the conclusion there are several issues going on. First, I'm ready to be finished with my time at BTSR, and to some degree, living in Richmond. The best description is "senior slump"....second, my anxiety about life/vocation/call post-BTSR...honestly, BU. Finally, we're working on genograms for class, which is spiking my anxiety regarding family, and specifically...Mom. I didn't expect this...I'm afraid for the future....even as I write this my anxiety level is spiking...tight chest....increase in body temp....taking a deep breath...I'm writing this at the store where it's quiet and peaceful. Suzanne wants me to verbalize with her...i need and want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment